Your Pre-Wedding Checklist
-6 to 12 months in advance
1. Schedule Hair trial __
2. Schedule Make-Up trial __
3. Perfect Skin Care Routine (facials and products) __
4. Begin Nail Treatment __
-3 Months in Advance
1. Schedule Facials & Chemical peels__
2. Schedule All Waxing __
-2 Months in Advance
1. Trial Hair__
2. Trial Make-Up __
3. Trial Spray Tan __
-2 Weeks in Advance
1. Get Final Haircut __
2. Touch up Hair Color __
3. Confirm big day appointments! __
4. Final Facial __
- 2-4 Days in Advance - In This Order!
1. Body Waxing __
2. Manicure & Pedicure __
3. Spray Tan __
-Day of Wedding
1. Make-Up __
2. Hair __
Keep reading for a more in detail do and don't list.
Your Pre-Wedding Do's and Don'ts
1. Make sure your trial is at least three weeks,
but no more than five weeks before your wedding.
- You want to do this so you know how your hair, face,
and skin is going to look on your big day.
2. While at your trial for your hair and makeup,
you should wear a shirt close to the color of your dress.
-You want to do so, so that you have an idea what
you will look like for your wedding.
3. If you are going to get a chemical peel, make
sure to do it at least 2-3 weeks before your big day.
-This is because your skin might still be peeling
when it's time to say "I do" if you do it any later
4. Trust your esthetician when it comes to home care.
-If you want your skin to look it absolute best
trust what your esthetician says to do at home.
5. Get waxed two to three days before your wedding
make sure to do so before getting a spray tan.
-This goes for all waxing no matter the area you
are getting waxed!
6.Get your nails done before you get a spray tan.
-If you choose to get your nails professionally done
they are going to mess up tan if you get it after
you get a spray tan.
7. Get your spray tan one to two days before your
wedding. (not before your wax)
-Spray tans look best in the first to three days
that you get them, so you don't want to get it any
later or sooner then that.
1. Do NOT get a body scrub , pedicure, or facial
after your tan try to do all things like this before
-If you get any of these services after you get a
spray tan you will be blotchy and your tan will
need to be removed completely and reapplied.
2.Don't start a new skin care routine the same week
as your wedding, ask your esthetician what is best for
your skin a few weeks before hand.
-If you start a new routine with your skin you will regret
it, your skin might not react the way you want it to.
3. Do not get a haircut later than a month or two
-if there is a mishap with the cut, or you just don't like, it you
should give time for you to be able to fix it.
4. Do not change your regular skin care, birth control,
or washing detergent less than 6 weeks before your wedding.
-Changing things like this can really irritate your skin.
5. Don't flat iron your hair every day
-For the big day you want your hair in the best condition, heat
damage isn't a good way to achieve that.
6. Do not skip water!
-Double your intake of water at least one month
before your wedding to keep your skin clear and glowing.
7.Don't pick at your skin.
-Let those pimples big or small be.